Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our New House

After 2 months of living in Honduras, we finally got a house. I love the house! It's the best house I've ever lived in. It has 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, and it has a playroom in the attic! It has three levels. Three bedrooms are downstairs, one for Joshua and me, and two for visitors. Upstairs there's a bedroom for Mommy and Daddy, and a kitchen, a dining room, and a living room. And in the attic, we have all our toys, and our desks for school and a table for activities, and all our books in a big bookcase. I love my new home. It took us forever to move in because the men were working on it, sanding the floor and the walls, and painting, and fixing everything. Then they painted the house outside a red-orange color called terracota with white on the windows.

We have a little kitty, her name is Candy, or Dulce in Spanish. She has a little house outside. She's really cute.

Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment