Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jonathan James Lohr




Today we are going to talk about our little brother Jonathan James Lohr. Though his real name is "King of the Rolly Pollies, Wiggle Worm, Moving Target, Baby Baton, Jonathan James Lohr!"

His 1st name is King of the Rolly Pollies because one day we were pretending that Jonathan was doing a roll race and... he won! so...that made him King of the Rolly Pollies! Because he was also rolling from one side of the room to the other end of the room.

His 2nd name is Wiggle Worm because when I change his diaper he moves and moves and moves and moves and moves. So I call him my little Wiggle Worm.

His 3rd name is Moving Target because its hard to keep him still, like when I'm trying to put his socks on.

His 4th name is Baby Baton, because after the parade (see the post about the parade), my uncle Chris wrote to us on the comments and told me that Jonathan could be my little Baby Baton and I had to swing him around!

He learned how to crawl and he crawls faster now. I have to put Mommy's phone or something he likes on the other side of the bed and he will crawl to it.

He learned how to stand up today in his little playpen! He loves standing up! He holds on to the edge of the playpen for a long time and peeks over the edge to see what we are doing.

He loves to laugh about silly things that we do. He's soo cute! He just turned 7 months old on Sunday.

Michaela and Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment