Monday, October 25, 2010

My Front Tooth


A few dayth ago I wath eating granola, and well, I took a hard bite of granola on my front tooth which wath already looth. Tho I tried to touch it and it wath more looth. I told Mommy and she checked it and it wath looth but not THAT looth. Zo she thaid that if it came out at thchool, I should put it in my thnack bag that hath peanutz zo I would not loothe it. But it never came out at thchool. I kept waiting and waiting for it to come out. And Thabbath pathed and then Thunday came. It wath a very fun day becauthe we had pathfinderz (thometimez we meet on Thundayz for fun activitiez). Thiz Thunday we did exerthizez and my tooth wath really looth and at one point it ztarted bleeding, but it didn't come out. It wath hanging by a thread.
When I got back home, I ztarted reading a book and while I wath reading, I felt a little thing in my mouth. It wath my tooth! I put my tooth under the pillow with a note that thaid that I wanted to keep my tooth and ztill get thome money. When I woke up I looked under my pillow and thaw a letter with thixty lempirath (which ith three dollarth)! I wath zo happy! But my tooth wathn't there becauthe the tooth fairy in Hondurath doethn't know English, zo she wrote me back in Thpanish and didn't leave the tooth. She thigned it "El Ratoncito," which meanth "the little mouze."

Michaela

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the fairy took your tooth. Maybe you'll have to leave a note in Spanish next time :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Michaela! It was great talking with you the other night, even though your "s" sounds like a "th".

    ReplyDelete