Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day


After waiting for so long, Christmas finally came! Grandma and Grandpa were still here, and we were having a fun time with them. We put up a Christmas tree with lights. And I have this Barbie with wings, and since we didn't have a star for the tree, we thought we could make a dress for her to use as an Angel. It turned out very beautiful! 

I got a ton of presents! Grandma gave me a pretty Hello Kitty purse, and Grandpa gave me a new electronical toothbrush, and they gave me a lot of other things, too. I got cowgirl clothes and costumes, and a little play kitchen that goes up to my waist, all with food and stuff to play. We had macaroni and cheese and hot dogs for lunch, my very favorite food!

It was a Merry Christmas!





Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment