Monday, December 27, 2010

The Christmas Program





We had started a choir and we were going to have a program with the choir for Christmas. Joshua and I were both in the choir. We practiced every Saturday afternoon, but at the end we practiced every Friday, Saturday and Sunday to get ready. We had learned nice songs, all in Spanish. I loved them! The program was about Jesus, we were acting the story of Jesus. Joshua and I were angels, in the angel choir. We didn't have any real animals but we had a real baby Jesus, he is the brother of one my friends, who was only 2 months old. People kept saying we should use Jonathan, but he is really big! He would start crying and try to crawl off the manger.
At the end of the program, I sang a song all by myself. It was called “Mary, did you know?” but in Spanish it's “Tu Sabias Que.”

Mommy made a background picture for the program. It was humungous! Mommy paints really good, better than any other painting I ever saw!

I think people enjoyed the program. I did too.


Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment