Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tio Chris comes!

One day, on Thursday, my mommy said Tio Chris was gonna come. So, mommy said "If tonight you want to come with me to pick up Tio Chris you have to take a three hour nap." So, I tried to take a nap but Joshua kept talking and I couldn't sleep. I told mommy and she sent me to sleep in the playroom.

 I didn't sleep so much though. I slept one hour but Joshua didn't sleep at all. He was the one that woke me up. By that time mommy was ready to go and I wanted to come along. I can't fall asleep in cars though. Joshua can sleep in cars, and he did because he didn't take a nap.

So we went to the airport and we picked Lan up. Then we went to buy groceries. Afterwards my mommy looked at her phone and there were a lot of missed calls. She told Lan "Who can these missed calls be from?" Lan didn't know either.

We were on our way to the airport and Tio Chris called. He said "I'm going to spend the night in Costa Rica because my flight was cancelled." We ended up coming back the next day to pick him up from the airport.


from,

 Michaela 

No comments:

Post a Comment