Friday, October 1, 2010

The First Day of School

Wednesday was the first day of school! We wanted to go there so much, we just couldn't wait to go. And the day finally came. Mommy took us to our classes and we stayed there with the teacher and the other kids and then at recess we went out to play. Then Mommy took us to the Hospital, because we were only staying half the day.

Joshua said he had hated school. But I loved it! I wanted to go back so bad. But we wanted to drink water so we went to the nurse's station and finally got water. But then I begged Mommy to let me go back to the school for the rest of the day. So Mommy said it was ok, as long as we still do home school back at home. So I went back there and they had finished recess and had already started schoolwork again. 

I really like the school. I met a lot of friends. 

Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment